Saturday, December 11, 2010

Learning and Respect other

Im a Boy 
A Boy Name cal Felix Khu Kuang Liek
You can just call me * Liekliek , GuanLik ,Felix * 
I Really Respect Your guys IF you Respect Me :)
I Really emphasize Respect and Attitude :(  Yah ,This my Style
Maybe is Life influnce Life :D 
 When i Play i can play as crazy i can
 When blink dou Life ? I very sirous ,i will care , i will pay close attention 
This is My Life ... 


I Really Thanks Jesus give me a Spiritual companions
The 1st one is my Dearlest Sisterr : Khuu Chooi Bon
And My Dearlest Friend WL,WC,WA,MH...I Love This kind of Feel

Well , I Love Those Girl Are Talents
And i dont know Why :D My Sister said i love Wild Type of Girl
Oh Yahh...Really ^_^ 


Jesus is so ,sosososo ...GOOD ,NICE,PERFECT ,AMAZING
Not He give me alot of Bless so i love him...
Because He give me The Love that can Love Everybody.......


 God started give me a Heart That have intrest in Alot of Things ^^
And The Things are GOOD ^^ AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN ^^


 And I Really Love my Family...Altought my father isnt Christian
But NEVERMIND...THE LONGER WE PRAY ,We Do ...The Stronger he Receive ^^


 I Want to do a Special Person 
  And its For You Jesus ^^ I Love You Lord


No comments:

Post a Comment